Friday, February 8, 2013

Hearbeats and crazy sweets

Ah, the love month. It is my 22nd year of not having a Valentine date. I would complain about my friends having dates on the only day people view to be a day when they'd be extra sweet to their special someone. I remember posting every day of February of last year on my Facebook account about how irritated I was towards the day. But surprisingly, this year changed.

Not that I have found the one I'd be spending the day with but its just that I am fine with the day and my friends having dates for Valentine's. Acceptance maybe. I guess being so cray cray helped me overcome the bitterness I feel toward the day. Haha.

You might ask why I'm posting it here rather than on my personal tumblr account. Well, I don't even know. But I am. Which then leads me to thinking about tips on how to come up with a surprise Valentine's date.

Haha.

I am no expert on dating but with setting up the date, hmmmm I might give a hand. Now we are talking. Haha.

YO BOYS!
Dinner dates are very common. So, you might wanna consider breakfast surprises. I know your girlfriend might not want you to see her in her just-woke-up state. But I assure you, that could work out fine, that is if you really accept her beyond looks. Haha. K, whatevs! Flowers and chocolates are way too traditional. Try to make your own stuff. There are a lot of DIY gifts you could do. You may not be the artsy kind of guy but at least you tried. And your girl would be surprised with what you can do! Let the juices overflow. (Now that came out wrong)

GIRLS, LISTEN!
Thing is, try to think out of the box. Do the uncommon. You might wanna take him to a place couples don't usually hangout. Like places your boyfie goes with his guy friends. Like go to a paintball site, wall climbing, or wakeboarding maybe. Girls could do the surprises this year! Girl power, baby! Haha. I know it is very difficult to think of a gift for a guy so that tip might just work out.

I have a lot of things in mind now that I find so difficult to put in words. Wish I could do it all this year but the question is: to whom? Haha. Whatevs! K.
To wrap it up, just don't be scared in trying out new things and exploring the uncommon. You'll never know, you might start a trend.

Love love love.



No comments:

Post a Comment