Friday, April 6, 2012

Just add a pop of cray!

Zabadani tent

A fundamental element of energy. An expression of the self's inner layers burst out to the open. A creation for the eccentric  trapped and distressed inside. 

Color.



Hey everyone. The name's Justin Jon, a graduate of BS in Business Management at the Ateneo de Davao University.
But that's far from what I really love doing.

Colors. Patterns. Style.

I design and rearrange my own room every month based on the things I already own. That means less expenses yet more room layouts.
From my room, I'm planning to widen my area and help out friends, friends of friends, a friend of a friend's friend design their room!

The blog contains designs and organizations I did.

I color, I codify, I captivate.









No comments:

Post a Comment