Saturday, December 27, 2014

Meow Creations

I remember back then when my bestie, Kat taught me the basics of crochet. It was a process -a very convoluted process. I didn't get the hang of it  and decided to leave all the knots and loops to her.

Starting with just making crocheted headphone covers to smartphone pouches for friends, Kat's crochet thing grew. A lot. So, just this year, she decided to make her crochet game into a micro business. Thus, Meow Creations was created.

Having no idea as how knots and loops work, I couldn't help her with the loads of orders needed to be made for her newly found customers. But having an eye for design and photography (humbled), I offered to give her dainty little crochet bows their deserved photo shoot. (And I also design her logo *giggles*)

hair bows of bows of bows of bows in a mason jar. F A N C Y.


December 27, 2014- After finishing twenty bows, the photo shoot was planned. It wasn't difficult taking photos of these tiny darlings. They were all photogenic. Take a look:




         



It was a fun shoot not only because of the colors poppin' but also because it was for my bestie.





    

No comments:

Post a Comment