Saturday, March 15, 2014

this one's for Jeff & Sarah

They say, “Enjoy the littlest of things.” But what about the big ones? Are they allowing us to forget about them? Well, I am not. That is why I gave you this as a gift. By the way, congratulations to you Cuz and to you my new Cuzen-in-Law.


There will be a tad bit of pressure tied to this gift because things need to be accomplished.




Instruction:

Every country/city you visit around the world based on the map mark it with a *blue pin.

**No need to worry about the first place you went together as a married couple because I already marked it for both of you.

The map fits perfectly in an area or room where both of you hang out together like your office or room. That way, you get to see it and remember the places and experiences – especially when it is almost full of blue pins.


Yeah, total pressure. Pressure in a way that it feels like you need to travel just to fill in the map with blue pins. But remember, I did not give you this because of the the common saying “Explore and see the world.”

I gave you this because I want the world to see Jeff and Sarah. I love you both.

PS. plane tickets not included.

Enjoy.


“The World According to Jeff & Sarah”


*blue pins are found behind the canvas :)
**nakalimot kog butang ug pin sa Samal area sa mapa hahah nabalot na nko then saka pa nako na realize lol, kamo na lang pin ato hahah love you both

Behind the project:

Without her, this gift will just be my imagination and just a plain idea. hehe So, thanks to Moira for making this possible.

______________________________________________________________
I glued pins and beads :) And made the tissue pompom for the gift top.


No comments:

Post a Comment